I feel so blessed I get to do the adventures I get to do and with all the great friends that I have made throughout this WHOLE process.
Detroit was an added concert for us. We had only planned on doing Chicago but once Michigan was announced we decided what is one more day. So, we bought tickets not knowing eachother bought tickets we ended up with 2 extra. Christina and I, orginally were only going together but then Liz came on board since she missed HOB and I sold the other ticket. Although, with last minute plans we we accidently forgot about the time difference.
We figured we wouldnt get to the show til about 7:30pm, so we knew we wouldnt be up front. Figuring we would get good seats in Chicago we were okay with that because we were going to see Joey McIntyre!
I have loved Joe McIntyre since I was a young girl. I have followed his career from NKOTB to solo stuff back to NKOTB and now back to solo stuff. Although, until this past July I have never met him. Joe's solo shows are my favorite! I LOVE them. So, for me to see Joe no matter where I was standing meant the world to me and to being doing this with Christina and Liz, two people that understand where Im coming from means even more.
With that being said...we got into the venue and ended up on the second level center. Pretty good seats considering how late we got in line. We waited for what seemed forever for Joe to come on stage but when he did it was worth every minute. The show was AMAZING!
Knowing there was no after party, we stood out by the bus with our MacPac cards in the hopes to see Joe. Also, I really wanted to meet Rob Lewis. It was on thing I wanted to do this summer but every concert I had been to we always seemed to miss meeting eachother.

The band went by us...Donald, Ethan, Alex....talked to all of them. Love the band. They are so nice. We continued to wait and then I heard Rob's voice coming from behind me. I wasnt missing my chance so I stood over by him and finially my chance came. Such a very sweet guy. He gives the best hugs and had a very nice chat with him.
We let Rob go on his way because I knew there were more people out there wanting his time. So, again we waited in the hopes Joe was going to come out. After waiting for awhile, Johnny came out and said for anyone with MacPac cards to line up by the bus. My first thought was 'I'm going to get my hug'..then realized Joe was letting us on the bus! OMG, I was so excited!! I was going on JOE MCINTYRE'S BUS!!!!!! What was I going to say?? I have always got anxiety on not knowing what to say to him until I get to him then I don
t get nervous at all.
So, they were letting people on the bus 2 by 2. It came up to me and Christina. Christina thinking I was nervous started talking to Joe...a few seconds went by and I realized I havent said a word. So I then budded in the conversation so I could get a few words in. Then, Joe took pics with both of us and we were done.
OMG, I was so frickin happy!!! Joe's eyes get me everytime!!!! That in itself made it worth the whole trip! But we still had Chicago to go! :)
Detroit was an added concert for us. We had only planned on doing Chicago but once Michigan was announced we decided what is one more day. So, we bought tickets not knowing eachother bought tickets we ended up with 2 extra. Christina and I, orginally were only going together but then Liz came on board since she missed HOB and I sold the other ticket. Although, with last minute plans we we accidently forgot about the time difference.
We figured we wouldnt get to the show til about 7:30pm, so we knew we wouldnt be up front. Figuring we would get good seats in Chicago we were okay with that because we were going to see Joey McIntyre!
I have loved Joe McIntyre since I was a young girl. I have followed his career from NKOTB to solo stuff back to NKOTB and now back to solo stuff. Although, until this past July I have never met him. Joe's solo shows are my favorite! I LOVE them. So, for me to see Joe no matter where I was standing meant the world to me and to being doing this with Christina and Liz, two people that understand where Im coming from means even more.
With that being said...we got into the venue and ended up on the second level center. Pretty good seats considering how late we got in line. We waited for what seemed forever for Joe to come on stage but when he did it was worth every minute. The show was AMAZING!
Knowing there was no after party, we stood out by the bus with our MacPac cards in the hopes to see Joe. Also, I really wanted to meet Rob Lewis. It was on thing I wanted to do this summer but every concert I had been to we always seemed to miss meeting eachother.
The band went by us...Donald, Ethan, Alex....talked to all of them. Love the band. They are so nice. We continued to wait and then I heard Rob's voice coming from behind me. I wasnt missing my chance so I stood over by him and finially my chance came. Such a very sweet guy. He gives the best hugs and had a very nice chat with him.
We let Rob go on his way because I knew there were more people out there wanting his time. So, again we waited in the hopes Joe was going to come out. After waiting for awhile, Johnny came out and said for anyone with MacPac cards to line up by the bus. My first thought was 'I'm going to get my hug'..then realized Joe was letting us on the bus! OMG, I was so excited!! I was going on JOE MCINTYRE'S BUS!!!!!! What was I going to say?? I have always got anxiety on not knowing what to say to him until I get to him then I don
So, they were letting people on the bus 2 by 2. It came up to me and Christina. Christina thinking I was nervous started talking to Joe...a few seconds went by and I realized I havent said a word. So I then budded in the conversation so I could get a few words in. Then, Joe took pics with both of us and we were done.
OMG, I was so frickin happy!!! Joe's eyes get me everytime!!!! That in itself made it worth the whole trip! But we still had Chicago to go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment