I woke up so excited and sad on Friday. I knew I had a NKOTB show that evening, I knew I would also see friends I haven't seen in ages but I also knew that after that night there was only ONE more NKOTB show I had to look forward to. I woke up super early and had thought about going to the Today Show in the morning but didnt want to wake up the other girls so I decided to just be quiet. After all of us got up and got dressed we had the Remember Betty luncheon at Hard Rock that day.
First we did a little sight seeing(Rockefeller Center and Times Square) We had got wind where the guys were staying, well Joe, Danny and Donnie so we thought we would find it and check it out. We hung out for a bit and all of a sudden down comes Joe with the kids. Since he was with Rhys and Griff we didnt go up to him but I watched him through the window with the kids since he was just talking to people out on the front of the hotel. After about 5-10 minutes of watching him we choose to leave. I was just going to say a quick hello on my way out the door but as we started to leave Joe and the kids decided to walk down the street. I've never had a better view of his butt as I did then! You want to be respectful but at the same time you want to say hi so it was one of those situations on what do you do?! We got to the Times Square area..Joe and the kids grabbed a table and just sat down. I decided I was going to just go up to him and say a quick hello. Liz didnt want to so she stayed behind but Christina and I went up to him and said a quick hello and looked at Rhys. I was ve
ry non-chalent about it and simply said hi and have a great show. I really didnt want to interupt his family time yet would have died to have another picture with him. I think he appreciated the effort of not really hanging out and bothering him and his family. At least I hope he did and hope he wasnt mad.
Of course after that we had the Remember Betty Luncheon which was great. My friend Laura was there and it meant so much to me because I had met her through being Joe Mac fans and hadn't seen her in 10 years so I was glowing at this point in happiness!!!
We went back to our hotel after that and just kinda hung out and got ready for the show. We knew it would be a long night because we also had the after party. We had gone to Laura's hotel because word was that Jordan and Jon were staying there and hung out with her for awhile before heading to Radio City.
The concert again amazing! Our seats were pretty good. This time we were on the other side of the stage so I
got to see the show from both sides. Again, the guys were all smiles, including Jon. Danny recieved a big check for the Remember Betty foundation and tears started swelling up in my eyes. I pulled it together and enjoyed the rest of the show.
After the show, we went back to the hotel freshened up a bit and headed to the club for the afterparty. We got there pretty early and had no problem getting in but we also printed our tickets instead of doing will call. As most after parties are the club got packed. Johnny was running around TOTALLY stressed out. I know there were numerous problems at th
is club and once Donnie arrived I had never seen him with such a pissed off look on his face. He tried everything he could to make it up to the people who had problems. I for one didn't have any problems but was pissed for him that he had all those problems when he was just trying to do something nice for the soldiers. Donnie had gone around the club and hugged as many people as he could. The thing is again non-nk's fans were in the club and some of them wanted attention from him so he couldnt get to everyone. We had decided to just wait outside the club and see if we could get some facetime when he came out (at this point the party was dying down anyway). I talked to Johnny for a bit again since he was outside. Really just wanted to give him a hug because he was so stressed but he was trying his best to make everyone happy. Poor guy!
We waited across the street for awhile and were asked to move. So of course we dont really go away. Donnie eventually came out and hugged a few people and as he started getting into the car I looked at him from across the car and said 'Donnie, a hug please' He looked right at me and got out of the car again and started coming around. (now Im a bigger girl and I really do think he thought maybe I was one of the girls who wasnt admitted into the club, whatever got him to me though Im alright with) So he went around the car on his way to me hugged a few soldiers and got to me. I got the BIGGEST hug he has ever given me and kissed me twice of course there were I love you's exchanged. After my inital shock I turned to Liz, who is extremely shy and has missed a 'real' hug from Donnie too many time and pulled her into him. She wasn't missing this moment. She too got her hug and kiss and was on cloud 9! How does one top that? Im not sure?!? Tomorrow is another concert. Sadly it is the last one but I couldn't think like that!
First we did a little sight seeing(Rockefeller Center and Times Square) We had got wind where the guys were staying, well Joe, Danny and Donnie so we thought we would find it and check it out. We hung out for a bit and all of a sudden down comes Joe with the kids. Since he was with Rhys and Griff we didnt go up to him but I watched him through the window with the kids since he was just talking to people out on the front of the hotel. After about 5-10 minutes of watching him we choose to leave. I was just going to say a quick hello on my way out the door but as we started to leave Joe and the kids decided to walk down the street. I've never had a better view of his butt as I did then! You want to be respectful but at the same time you want to say hi so it was one of those situations on what do you do?! We got to the Times Square area..Joe and the kids grabbed a table and just sat down. I decided I was going to just go up to him and say a quick hello. Liz didnt want to so she stayed behind but Christina and I went up to him and said a quick hello and looked at Rhys. I was ve
ry non-chalent about it and simply said hi and have a great show. I really didnt want to interupt his family time yet would have died to have another picture with him. I think he appreciated the effort of not really hanging out and bothering him and his family. At least I hope he did and hope he wasnt mad.Of course after that we had the Remember Betty Luncheon which was great. My friend Laura was there and it meant so much to me because I had met her through being Joe Mac fans and hadn't seen her in 10 years so I was glowing at this point in happiness!!!
We went back to our hotel after that and just kinda hung out and got ready for the show. We knew it would be a long night because we also had the after party. We had gone to Laura's hotel because word was that Jordan and Jon were staying there and hung out with her for awhile before heading to Radio City.
The concert again amazing! Our seats were pretty good. This time we were on the other side of the stage so I
After the show, we went back to the hotel freshened up a bit and headed to the club for the afterparty. We got there pretty early and had no problem getting in but we also printed our tickets instead of doing will call. As most after parties are the club got packed. Johnny was running around TOTALLY stressed out. I know there were numerous problems at th
We waited across the street for awhile and were asked to move. So of course we dont really go away. Donnie eventually came out and hugged a few people and as he started getting into the car I looked at him from across the car and said 'Donnie, a hug please' He looked right at me and got out of the car again and started coming around. (now Im a bigger girl and I really do think he thought maybe I was one of the girls who wasnt admitted into the club, whatever got him to me though Im alright with) So he went around the car on his way to me hugged a few soldiers and got to me. I got the BIGGEST hug he has ever given me and kissed me twice of course there were I love you's exchanged. After my inital shock I turned to Liz, who is extremely shy and has missed a 'real' hug from Donnie too many time and pulled her into him. She wasn't missing this moment. She too got her hug and kiss and was on cloud 9! How does one top that? Im not sure?!? Tomorrow is another concert. Sadly it is the last one but I couldn't think like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment