Thursday morning I woke up and had a crazy feeling. Although, I was excited I also had anxiety about the whole trip. My plane wasn't flying out until later in the afternoon and I had to go to my great uncle's funeral in the morning. I've always been nervous about flying. Once Im on the plane I'm alright its the getting to the plane that makes me nervous. As I was waiting for my ride to pick me up Christina had tweeted me Donnie was having an after party Friday night and asked if we wanted to go, which of course I wanted to go. So we got tickets for that before it sold out.
I made it t
hrough the airport just fine and Christina met me right after we went through security. We were on our way. Christina and I were flying out of Milwaukee and Liz was flying out of O'hare. Liz was even more nervous than I because her flight got delayed but we all ended up doing just fine and met up in NYC at the airport!
We went to the Sheraton Hotel right away and got dressed for Thursday nights concert. Dressing for that concert was hard because since it was at Radio City we weren't sure what to wear but we figured it out and were off!! THREE nights of NKOTB concerts, how could life get any better than this!
Our tickets for Thursday night were at the very top in the back. We went all the way up there to our seats and an usher stopped us and asked us if we wanted better seats..what kind of question is that, of course we did! They said all you have to do is give us our tickets and they would give us other seats. We ended up in 10th row I think it was! Alright, thats when my 'happy glow' started. I couldnt believe that we had moved from the VERY back all the way to the front!
The show of course was AMAZING but I say that every time. Naughty by Nature was the special guest that night. No one expected it soooo worth it! Being my 4th show this casi-no tour I watched the guys a little more. sometimes I find the awe moment just watching them interact with the crowd and eachother. All of them were nothing but smiles the whole show. You knew they were so happy at the opportunity they were given. Jon made me smile because he just kept smiling and laughing and it warms my heart to see him find his happy place on stage and know he WANTS to be there!
After the show we decided we would go wait by where they would come in. We knew NKOTB wouldnt be going anywhere because the second half of the Celtics game had just started. Along with many other fans sat outside waiting to see the guys. They kept coming to th
e window and waving down. At one point, Donnie had opened the window and waved to everyone but couldnt get it to close again without a little help. As we all know, the Celtics didn't win so there was no big celebration. The band came out and of course when Rob Lewis came out I had to go and say hello because there is just something about that man that makes me want to be his friend.
The guys snuck out a different door and we attempted to follow the 'white van' on foot but lost them. We were so cranked up though we weren't sure what to do but it was NYC baby and we weren't going home. We hung out in Times Square for awhile. I had never been to NYC so doing the tourist stuff made me happy too. After that, we decided to call it a night we still had two more NK's concerts to go to and I was more than ready!!!!!!!!!!!
I made it t
We went to the Sheraton Hotel right away and got dressed for Thursday nights concert. Dressing for that concert was hard because since it was at Radio City we weren't sure what to wear but we figured it out and were off!! THREE nights of NKOTB concerts, how could life get any better than this!
Our tickets for Thursday night were at the very top in the back. We went all the way up there to our seats and an usher stopped us and asked us if we wanted better seats..what kind of question is that, of course we did! They said all you have to do is give us our tickets and they would give us other seats. We ended up in 10th row I think it was! Alright, thats when my 'happy glow' started. I couldnt believe that we had moved from the VERY back all the way to the front!
The show of course was AMAZING but I say that every time. Naughty by Nature was the special guest that night. No one expected it soooo worth it! Being my 4th show this casi-no tour I watched the guys a little more. sometimes I find the awe moment just watching them interact with the crowd and eachother. All of them were nothing but smiles the whole show. You knew they were so happy at the opportunity they were given. Jon made me smile because he just kept smiling and laughing and it warms my heart to see him find his happy place on stage and know he WANTS to be there!
After the show we decided we would go wait by where they would come in. We knew NKOTB wouldnt be going anywhere because the second half of the Celtics game had just started. Along with many other fans sat outside waiting to see the guys. They kept coming to th
The guys snuck out a different door and we attempted to follow the 'white van' on foot but lost them. We were so cranked up though we weren't sure what to do but it was NYC baby and we weren't going home. We hung out in Times Square for awhile. I had never been to NYC so doing the tourist stuff made me happy too. After that, we decided to call it a night we still had two more NK's concerts to go to and I was more than ready!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment