Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sunday Hammond

Sunday came around....I wasnt sure I was even going back for the show but somehow found myself on the freeway heading back to Hammond. I knew I couldnt stay away. I was going to the concert by myself which isnt something I usually do but who am I kidding when the guys are on stage I dont know who is around me anyhow! LOL.
I met Liz and we hung out for awhile since she was going alone too. There really wasnt much going on Sunday before the show so we just had dinner and then went to the concert.
Another amazing concert in front of my eyes. Donnie came into the crowd and was in my row but the next section over. Joe also was in the section over towards the top. I was pretty calm and collective and just decided to watch Donnie perform. Sometimes I like to just sit back in awe of him with the fans. He truly amazes me sometimes. So as everyone rushed to be by Donnie. My thought was stay where you are because Joe has to come down. Joe was on his way back down but everyone was so wrapped up in Donnie that as he turned I was right there so I got a HUGE hug!!! OMG, Joe was giving me attention again! I needed that!
After the show, word was out about Donnie's after parties in the lobby so we decided to just hang out and wait to see what happens. I wasnt going to miss him again. yes I had work in the morning but who cares its a NK's weekend. Donnie did come out after a long wait and did a few songs, took pictures, hugs, autographs. I was too far back to get any loving but me and Liz decided to go up to the parking structure where he would come out and wait!
My usual spot but this time word was getting out and more and more people knew about it. Not too many fans were out considering I thought there would be more. We waited for a bit and then there he was Donnie Wahlberg again. We were on the side he started at and he said no pictures in the beginning so I wasn't even going to ask. He got to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear in his sexy R&B voice I love you. OMG, that was better than anything I ever had in my life! As he went through the line he started taking pictures with people. I wasn't about to push my way back because picture or not he just made me the happiest girl in the world. Driving home at 3am was a breeze after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment